Recently, WhatsApp discreetly presented another component that tells clients that their messages have been perused, with the two fold dim ticks showing up before the messages turning blue.
What’s more, now, pretty much as unobtrusively, the versatile informing service is letting clients of its Android application incapacitate the element with the rollout of WhatsApp adaptation 2.11.444. This rendition is accessible for clients on WhatsApp’s site for the time being, and will in the end be taken off to all clients.
Here’s the manner by which you can cripple the blue shaded read receipts’ with the message timestamp on WhatsApp’s Android application:
- Ensure that your Smartphone is running on Android 2.1 or a more up to date rendition.
- Go to settings menu and empower ‘Download from Unknown Sources’ in the Security tab
- Go to the WhatsApp site and download the APK (application) document accessible under www.whatsapp.com/Android/
- Once the APK document is downloaded to your gadget, tap the “Introduce” choice.
- Since WhatsApp has been overhauled, select Settings > Account > Privacy. Under the Privacy tab, uncheck the Read Receipts choice.
This element however doesn’t make a difference to gathering messages and will tell different members when you’ve perused a message. Likewise, once you cripple this component, you won’t have the capacity to view blue twofold check marks when you communicate something specific also.
The element that empowered the clients to see when their whatsapp status messages were perused didn’t run down too well with the clients and with this overhaul WhatsApp is by all accounts finding a way to please clients who were not content with the new component.
Here’s the manner by which to dispose of those irritating blue ticks in WhatsApp – yet in the event that you do this, then you won’t have the capacity to see the receipts either. On the off chance that you need to check when other individuals see your messages, then you have to permit them to see read receipts from you. For the time being, this is workable for Android clients, and just in the event that you physically redesign the application by means of the WhatsApp site. WhatsApp regularly discharges overhauls first by means of its site, and after that reveals the redesign for Android’s Google Play store, trailed by upgrades for different stages, so the redesign will be accessible for all gadgets soon.
The initial step is to get the most recent APK document from WhatsApp:
- Download the most recent (form 2.11.444) WhatsApp apk from the official site.
- On your Android telephone, go to Settings > Security > Check Unknown sources, to empower introducing applications from outside Google Play. Note that the accurate way to the setting can differ contingent upon your gadget maker and Android adaptation – the vital thing to note is that you empower introducing applications from obscure sources.
- Open the apk on your Android telephone. This will introduce the most recent adaptation of the application on your gadget.
Once the application is introduced, here’s the means by which to handicap read receipts:
- Open WhatsApp and tap three vertical specks symbol on the upper right.
- Now go to Settings > Account > Privacy.
- Uncheck Read receipts.
That will debilitate the blue ticks on WhatsApp. As we noted above, component isn’t accessible on different stages or on Google Play so far, however now that this element has showed up on the authority WhatsApp apk, we can trust that an upgrade will convey it to all stages. We will overhaul this article when that happens.